Monday, August 17, 2009

Bye Pune :)

Alright...this has to be my quickest update till now....17 Aug 1:10pm ..last day in pune..tomm by this time i wud be sitting in delhi..i dunno wat to feel..these 6 months in pune werent easy for me but also changed me a lot...that guy who used to cry every night, has gotten transformed into someone who learnt to stay happy no matter what weird twists life gives him...and now he ll deal with all the shit in his life..he ll smile again..laugh freely...he ll move on..infact he already moved on..he ll no longer keeps thinking about one thing all the time...he knows now how to keep those troubled thoughts aside..he knows how its pointless to think about things which wont change for the better..he learnt to accept that certain things in his life dint work the way they should have...most of all he believes..his belief in god has become even stronger..he gives a damn to ppl around him ....he ll live life..every moment of it..we all hav one life n we should live it happily....and n he knows where his happiness is, so he is going back without thinking of any another thing.

wow...talking bout myself as third person is a lil weird! but its true if i should thank someone for totally changing my life, rebuilding it, its my parents who sent me here..i needed this badly..from the fucked up life that i led there..this was a total change n now i m more stronger n believe in myself.

but i am bit scared about how my life will be when i reach delhi....frends busy with their lives..most of all i cant figure out my own naukri scene....but i ll face these things strongly..though the one thing i am fearing most is going back to what i used to be before i came here..i dont want to be that guy..pune changed me ..and i want to take those changes with me...and most of all i m going back to my parents!!!to hoooooooooomee!!!to friends!!!i have missed my parents..my home..my friends!!! the part that ll always remains inside me..the most basic part..family frends and home...so i dont need to be so scared...

i was not happy in pune...but everything is the past now...i have learnt to be happy no matter what..i know i can deal with things ..i know things will be ok soon...so pune..with that note i guess i leave..n i ll not miss u pune hehe!!! i know a new life awaits me back there..and though things have changed but i promise myself i wont let it affect me..i wont loose myself to all my problems..ill be strong ..and i promise i wont loose the new me ever ever.i am not going back to what i was!!! the happiness in me is to stay forever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anuj : "I was not happy in Pune n i ll not miss you pune"...

    BC tu pune miss nahi kare to kuch nahi..but hume miss karega ye ek bhi statetment main nahi hai...
    Baki main batata hun ye kya kya miss karega pune ka jo isne apni post main nahi likha...


    He will miss Wada PAO, Pohe, Medhu Vada, Misal PAO, Bhel Puri,Ragda Puri, Kachi Dabeli (*careful while reading), Pani Puri with Garam cholas and Marathans. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar naam likhne main fatti kyon hai? anonymous post maarte ho...vese whoever he is...my reply to him is - SARKE SARKE PUUDE PAT PAT

    ReplyDelete