Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi everybuddy

Hi everybuddy.... ohh sorry, it should be Hello World! (I m an IT guy so in our life "Hello World!" should traditionally the first thing to do with any new beginning). So....

class myfirstpost
{
public static void main(String args[])
{
System.
out.println("Hello World!");
}
}
Welcome to the very last post in this blog - at least if you're reading the posts in reverse-chronological order the way they're presented by default. Silly, eh?

This blog is all about how I feel , my confessions , memories and what is going on around me. And later when I'm older I want to remember it. But I'm not so gud in writing and too uncreative to think of anything good. I want it short, simple yet very catchy. Please help me with my mistakes (but dont write it as comment otherwise everyone will know about that :P) and be more creative than me in replying :)

5 comments:

  1. tune bhi start kir di hain blogging
    kya baat hain
    sale hum naye flat main kya aa gaye tujhe to ye naya hi shok chad gaya hain
    chal badiya hain
    hope to see some creative and humurous stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. illusionary_reflectionsAugust 3, 2009 at 5:59 PM

    impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why last post?? U r very creative. Pls dont stop writing such nice blogs. I really enjoyed ! Each posts;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why last post?? U r very creative. Pls dont stop writing such nice blogs. I really enjoyed ! Each posts;)

    ReplyDelete