Monday, August 3, 2009

Challenging Myself

I find that I am not satisfied exactly with how skilled (or rather unskilled) as a person I am at this point.Because whenever i see some art or talent in someone else, i try to bring that art in me (already tried my hands in sketching, guitar, sports and acting which i use in playing pranks and i think i am good in it :P).so what I am going to do now is to challenge myself with new art (writing this time) in order to hopefully make me a more skillful person. I am going to pick any topic that comes to my mind and try to write as much material (humorous) as I can about it.I am not sure if this will be enjoyable for you to read, but i would post each topic on my blog to see what you think. I hope this will improve my ability to be relative, notice small details, and think things out. Which will in turn make me a better writer. Hope you enjoy what i write in the future.

1 comment:

  1. sure bro!!
    u got gr8 skills in sketching n da sam in writing....
    u a cool dude man.....
    MULTI-TALENTED!!

    ReplyDelete