Thursday, August 6, 2009

Delhi i miss u

4th july,2009 ..... was the day when i went to delhi n today i want to share every emotion that was there in my mind when i was sitting in the plane – “so my plane reached Delhi Airport at 9’o clock in the morning.The pilot announced that the parking space has been occupied so we‘ll take 5-10 minutes and I want to write every emotion I am feeling at that moment.Gawwwwwd!!!I have missed Delhi!!Sooooooo much!!I cant wait to get down!! When I saw Delhi from up there in the plane, minutes before we landed, there was huge smile on my face ,its true! you don’t realize what you have been missing till you get it. I was trying to guess which one was the ring road from above.The road I used to take to travel everyday to college..Wow..its been 3 months..n it feels like ages.I was just dyyyyyyyyying to meet my parents and friends. I counted hours and minutes...oh btw flight was awesome. That’s what I felt while waiting to get off the plane as it landed on the Delhi airport.so here I am back in delhi and there truly is no place like home.And then I was obviously tuned back to old Anuj mode hehe...and thats exactly what I want myself to be forever..I cant imagine being so happy anywhere else as I am in Delhi..I have lived here for as long as I can remember.

Things that i miss n lov abt Delhi :

1.Delhi Roads : I have driven on that roads for yrs while going from one end of the city to the other end n theres nothing better on this earth then driving on Delhi roads.


2.The shor sharaba : Compared to the peace, I prefer delhi ka shor sharaba..honking on the roads unnecessarily, punjabi people chit-chattering away, the subziwaala shouting, cars blasting music at full volume..yes I luv the shor sharaba that delhi has.


3.Hot punjabi kudiyan : who wrote this on my blog ? :P

4.Chole bhature, tikki/chat at BTW, momos, paranthe, Kaventers, chole kulche, seekh kabab, butter/tandoori chicken yummmyyyy.......mummyyyyyyyyyyy :(

5.Delhi Metro


6.Delhi university / C.P. / Bungalow road / Rajouri Garden n list goes on....


Thats all I can think of right now..I would love to have your additions to the list!!I guess my love for Delhi is amply reflected in this post and I truly can love no city in the world like I love Delhi! I hope all those who r not currently in Delhi’ll also feel the same.

2 comments:

  1. abe otik kaise bhool gaya tu ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe Rajouri Garden likha na, it includes everything (otik , malls , market , Shikanji vala , gyanis , KFC ....)

    ReplyDelete