Friday, September 11, 2009

Hurry Om Hurry !

So many people are in so much hurry. I don't know y? mayb these guys know where they want to go to and they want to get there fast. You see, driven, focussed people, achievers type log. Aage badne wale log, vo log jo NDTV Profit pe bethe rhete hain. Maybe I am just a slow guy who likes to listen to music, dont wanna achive n do anything while the world around me wants to reach the stars. You see, I don't have a problem with 'wanting to achieve things' type people. Everybody is in a hurry to get something. But what I don't understand is that why hurry ? Jaldi kya hai. Kidhar jaana hai? I mean, life is not in the future. Life is now, this moment.

When I was in school, people told me happiness is to study hard.....then they told happiness is to get good marks....then they told happiness is to get into some good institute and become Engineer/Doctor/Pilot....Now When I have done that, happiness is ? Hello ! What is it nowwww ? Bol do....Kidhar jaana hai ab?

So ladies and gentlemen, now that the world has been telling me what to do, this is what I have learnt - all the above stuff is important, but happiness is something they dont need to tell you about. It is something you feel. And only you decide what makes you happy. When others don't know where you want to be, how can they tell you how to get there?

Like for me, happiness is not in becoming successful n earning money but is in becoming satisfied n happy. For me, happiness is not in doing good job, not in doing higher studies, not in achieving position, not in earning 6-7 digits salary but for me happiness is: being at home, listening to my fav type of music, in helping others, in caring for someone I want to care for, in talking to someone who understands me and accepts me even when I am all boring, in speaking stupid senti things to my frnds/parents n they scold me - "Huh? Tujhe problem kya hai?", to meet my friends, in playing pranks with my friends, happiness is just in being me.

So you see, what makes me happy is stuff I have not achieved, but stuff, which I already have. So I know I need to achieve things, but hey, there is no hurry. Because I need to achieve things to survive. But to be happy, not much is needed. Some music, a plate of tandoori chicken with uhmm uhmm u know what i mean, is just fine for now.

2 comments:

  1. Now you are talking like almost a visionary dost.Kaafi high chala gaya yeh post toh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many individuals were enthusiastic sportsmen or enjoyed music and dancing. You may recall that you were most joyful on the performing track. Nonetheless, with increasing obligations you might have found no time to have pleasure in any of an interests. Do you suffer from depression and would like to get free from its abysmal depths without lifelong antidepresants? You could attempt and help yourself to overcome depression by natural means. arcadia reptile products

    ReplyDelete