Friday, September 25, 2009

Empty

When I was a little kid, I thought adults lead the most cool life. I never saw my dad learning multiplication tables of 2 to 20. I never saw mom have to learn about the Maurya empire and the guys they screwed in wars. Parents could watch TV whenever they want.They could be awake till late night. And being the only son has some lovely downsides to it. Like every little nick on my knee was seen as a tetanus case and my shorts was pulled down and one of the injections was pumped in. So i wished i would grow up fast to stop them from pulling down my shorts whenever they want.

But in spite of shorts pulled down , there is something very cool about being a kid. When you are a kid, life is like an unopened box. You dont know what will come out of it. Maybe chocolates , maybe spiders , maybe rabbits , maybe toilet paper. And that gives a very beautiful sense to a kid - a sense of wonder. It is not the same as worry. The kid is not old enough to worry about his future. So he does not view any future situation and runs his little mental calculator and think -"What should i do ?". A kid is just a kid. He has no tension and no worries of the future. He just views the fun going around him with awe and amazement. A ride on daddy's shaky scooter amazes him. A fly on the table amazes him. Crawling of ants on the floor attracts him. Atleast I was attracted by them when I was a kid.

And he aint an mba or doctor or engineer or fashion designer or a gangster or a barber yet. A kid can imagine he would grow up and be anyone. He can imagine becoming a firefighter and rescuing young girls from a girls hostel on fire and then walking off into the sunset with all of them. He can imagine becoming a cricketer and hitting 147 off 93 balls and then grab 5 wickets for 11 runs to help India win the world cup. He can imagine becoming a Bill Gates and wipe his running nose with dollar notes. All that I can imagine now is working my smooth ass at some airconditioned office , and come home to watch some movie and crashing to the bed.

Im living like im watching a jim carrey movie for the 21st time. Im enjoying it , but I know whats coming next. Or maybe I am not interested in whats coming next. The life box has been opened and I know life is nothing more than an alternation of sweet chocolates and awful medicines. I have had heartbreakingly difficult times and Ive seen amazingly good times. I know what life can do to me. Its like I feel every victory or defeat is trivial. Because life is just a prime time slot given between birth and death. whatever we achieve here aint so important, is it ?

All the boyish things which seemed fun to me some time ago seem...well...boyish to me now. All this jealousy and ego around is making me turn away from some people. I am turning more and more of a private person. I spend hours in my room with music. I never had any dreams of flat plasma televisions with surround sound or those long black cars which have six doors. All i used to dream was of a happy and close family life. But lately I am starting to see all relations as a source of attatchment and misery in the long run , and thats a scary and empty feeling to have. I love my parents and a few other people. But I feel too much attachment causes pain to all. I care a lot for them but I dont want to possess anyone now. I would give my life for them , I dont want to own their lives. I just want to let go. I just dont want to cling to anything. Maybe I fear losing it. Sometimes I feel I have forgotten to love. People say I am turning away from them. I feel I am turning in to myself.

Some people spend their lives searching for what they want. Some people spend their lives searching that what it is that they want. I just live each day and dont even want to search because I feel I just do not want anything. Life is peacefully empty. I do not know if I want it to change. Something needs to be different maybe. I am not sure, Maybe I need to shake up the kid in me. The life box needs to throw up something i dont know. I need to rediscover the sense of wonder. I think ill start by redeveloping an interest in crawling of ants on the floor.

21 comments:

  1. It seems the love for relations is declining quick and fast. N with regard to shake ups the boredom will eventually become the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Call of Duty Revelations PC Download

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely with what you said. Great Stuff. Keep going, guys.. Sims 4 Intellectual Trait

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular thread may seem to get quite a few page views. Exactly how do you support it? The application provides marvelous uncommon take onto matters. I reckon that going through things tremendous or possibly a lot of furnish home elevators is the main problem. Cosa Snap on Leather Wallet Cases

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... Best iphone leather Covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the end of the day, Knight and Day did well to serve it’s purpose and managed to keep some of us entertained. เว็บบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post. I be taught one thing more difficult on completely different blogs everyday. It can at all times be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and practice a bit one thing from their store. I prefer to make use of some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I provide you with a link on your net blog. Thanks for sharing. แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a handful of fascinating points at some point on this page but I do not know if every one of them center to heart. There’s some validity but Let me take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Very good post , thanks so we want far more! Added to FeedBurner as well pg slot ฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wohh just what I was searching for, appreciate it for putting up. บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  10. Identified a person website by way of yahoo I need to state We michael impressed along with your posts! ยูฟ่าเบท

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few % to force the message house a bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back. ดาวน์โหลด pragmatic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m glad to become a visitor in this pure site, regards for this rare info! บาคาร่า เว็บไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Exponential Curve of Fascist Unconstitutionality is accelerating straight up and cannot be slowed down it can only be beheaded, executed albeit politically rather than as Sultans do it. Pg slot สมัคร

    ReplyDelete
  14. One important thing is that when you’re searching for a student loan you may find that you’ll want a cosigner. There are many scenarios where this is correct because you could find that you do not have a past credit score so the loan provider will require that you’ve got someone cosign the credit for you. Good post. ดาวน์โหลด pragmatic

    ReplyDelete
  15. my baby enjoys playing on the baby swing, baby swings can really make your baby happy- pg slot สมัคร

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really liked reading your post!. Quallity content. With such a valuable blog i believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines. superslot

    ReplyDelete
  17. This in turn submit usually redeem much website. How you would market it? The item provides fine specialized perspective attached to situations. Just maybe providing whatever actual alternatively good to offer home elevators is the central factor. slotxo สมัคร

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet internet site , super pattern , very clean and utilize friendly . เว็บพนัน

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the a new challenge you have exposed in your blog post. One thing I’d like to comment on is that FSBO relationships are built as time passes. By presenting yourself to owners the first weekend their FSBO will be announced, prior to masses get started calling on Monday, you develop a good interconnection. By sending them tools, educational elements, free records, and forms, you become the ally. By using a personal interest in them and their predicament, you generate a solid connection that, oftentimes, pays off if the owners decide to go with a realtor they know plus trust — preferably you. 메이저놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  20. being an entrepreneur opened up lots of business leads on my line of work, i like to make money both online and offline.. เล่นบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ20

    ReplyDelete
  21. PG SLOT pg wallet หรือ pg slot wallet ทรูมันนี่ วอลเล็ทเป็นแอปพลิเคชัน ที่ให้บริการที่หลากหลาย pg slot game ครอบคลุมทุกการใช้แรงงาน สามารถใช้จ่ายแทนเงินสดได้ตามร้านค้าชั้นแนวหน้าทั่วๆไป และสนุกสนานกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete