Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy birthday to me

 

For others, when they have a birthday, I'm all happy and giggly! I'm so happy about the whole day for them! It's great! And I feel like celebrating with them, all night long! And I do, if they live close-by! ;-) Anyway, wishing others a happy birthday and giving them gifts is a good feeling.

But for myself... I felt a lot sad and lonely on this birthday. No friends on that day, for me. I  spend my birthday alone. Of course my parents were there with me, during that day, but they're always around me anyhow. It would be nice to just have friends around for once. :-(

When my birthday rolls around it's a reminder to me of how things never really change and it makes me feel lonely all over again. It makes me feel pathetic to be this old and still so dependent on other people, and to be so childish that a lack of birthday celebration is even something that bothers me. I really hate it. I wish it were easier to just ignore the day.

1 comment:

  1. bhai m sorry ..my caln card is sersly nt wrkng proprly ...evn ghar pe bhi cal nahi kar paya mom ne khud kiya ..sory yar

    ReplyDelete