Thursday, November 19, 2009

Total waste of time

Today while surfing the net i clicked on one link which says - "Know your future". There i have to answer some questions and then they will tell me my future by sending me a mail. But bcoz i wasted my time in answering to those stupid questions i want to share this with all of you. so here i go.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it .

Mar jaawa mirchi kha ke , these guys are talking about painful memories right away . I have a strong belief that any decent young man without a history of police encounters or public beatings should not have any scars on his 'jism'. So after a prolonged examination of the wonderland that my body is , I proclaim I have no scars on my body . I know the question demands to find a scar and even talk about how I got it as if it's the world cup trophy , but then what do I do if I have no scars ? Ab blog post ke liye I won't go around asking people "Bhai saab, please stab me thoda sa, I need to write about the scar on my body ."

2. What does your phone look like ?

Whoever designed this quiz must have been a girl . And when I say girl , I mean the 100% girly girl , who screams 'Cho chweeeeeeet' everytime looks at a baby ( Itni excite ka 'cho chweeet' bolti hai ki baby diaper mein susu kar deta hain) . I mean , no male , unless he is under the influence of alcohol , would ask a question like "What does your phone look like?". But anyway , my phone looks like..umm..surprise...a phone ! . If you are still amazed , it has a keypad and a screen too ! . And it is as brown as Janet Jackson. Chalo ho gaya. Ab phone ke baare mein aur kya documentary banau ? Phone hai ustaad , global warming nahi hain.

3. What is your current desktop picture ?

Arre ab kahan wo zamaana . If i was living alone, then you would have got a rangeen reply . You know what kinda desktop pictures we keep when at home - sunsets , palaces , gardens , monuments , waterfalls etc etc . Waise right now I see myself smiling at me on the desktop. Hi anuj.(because my wallpaper has perfectly black background with no image on it, just a clean black wallpaper. Esa lagta hai jese black diamond kaali mhendi ka pouch khol k lga diya ho desktop pe) .

4. Do you believe in gay marriage ?

Huh ? Oye gay marriage hain , koi UFO thode hee hain jo pooch rahe ho "Do you believe ?". I believe a marriage is a union of two minds , who then commit to tread the path of life together , facing all adversity and celebrating all joys together , and helping each other grow in the process . Gay or otherwise , the essence of a marriage is unaffected by such issues. Subhan allah , ekdum miss world waala answer diya na !

5. What do you want more than anything right now ?

Watch 2012 (movie) . Looks like all my friends are either married or committed to find time to go out with me . All boys outings ka to zamaana hee nahi raha . I am planning to go alone to watch this movie. (note:- if anybody interested, contact me but u have to buy your own ticket. Please dont come with any expectations).

6. What time were you born ?

On a mildly cool afternoon, that fateful day in february, 1985 , I was delivered into this world , with no indication of the fact that I was to grow up to become the wonderful and charming young man I am today :P. Within seconds of my being born , a pretty nurse with big eyes wrapped me into a soft white blanket . As she was turning back to get something else , I suddenly gripped her finger with my tiny palm , pulled her towards me and asked her in my newly discovered voice - "Aunty , time kya hua hain ?."
You actually think all this happened ? Nahi na . So how am I expected to know what time it was when I was born ?

7. Are your parents still together ?

Oye ! Abbe western culture ke poster , humare India mein parents remain together . They are very much together and have no dangerous plans . Shaadi mein fevicol khaayi thi mummy papa ne , mazboot jod hain , tootega nahi.

8. Last person who made you cry ?

Me . I believe no one else can make me cry . Tears arise out of what I do with the thoughts in my head . ( Kaafi profound hain yeh jawaab , samajh na aye tho koi nahi )

9. What is your favorite perfume / cologne ?

Yaar main koi Page 3-socialite-fashion designer types hoon jo itna perfume conscious hunga ? Apna 100 rupye mein axe deo lekar use karta aa raha hoon saalo se .Ladkiyan to ad mein hee attract hoti hain . Real life mein tho 'Namaste Bhaiyya' hee kehti hain.

10. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex ?

I m very adjusting and easy going person. You ask about the colors , even a lack of hair and eyes is totally cool with me ( Jyada bol gaya emotional hokar , maybe I won't be totally cool with a girl who looks like a blind Anupam Kher ).

11. What are you listening to ?

'Wake me up when september ends' from 'Greenday'. The first time someone told me there is a song which goes "Wake me up when september ends" , I thought it was about kumbhkaran in ramayan.

12. Do you get scared of the dark ?

Not if there is Katrina kaif in the same room .

13. Do you like pain killers ?

Like ? What's there to like or dislike in a pain killer ? If there is pain , I take the pill . You don't expect me to 'like' pain killers and yell "Mummy ! Aaaj lunch mein aloo ke paranthe aur pain killers bana do ! Bahut din ho gaye accha khaana khaye hue !."

14. Are you too shy to ask someone out ?

I am as 'besharam' as a C grade tamil movie . Aati kya 2012 dekhne ? Ab bolte to "aati kya khandaala' hain , but i dont wanna go anywhere which is near Pune.

15. If you could eat anything right now , what would it be ?

The guy who put so stupid questions in this tag . With some tomato ketchup.

16. Who was the last person you made mad ?

Mummy. I do that very frequently.

17. Is anyone in love with you ?

Ladies , this question is for you. Aaju baaju mat dekh , baat dil ki bol daal.

No comments:

Post a Comment