Thursday, May 20, 2010

Killed another day

I went out of house today in morning. Just to pick the paper. Then I came back in and slept and slept some more. I woke up and then I slept again. I've not taken bath today, havn't had a decent meal and the only words I've spoken have been on the phone and that was also a wrong number. The world outside might as well be dead for me and I just might be the only living person here. But that's not the truth. I've spent my day online watching youtube videos, surfing internet, and just plain wasting time. I read some 100 pages of a book that I has been stuck for past like 1 month. It's a boring book, but I am determined to finish it. I am close now. Some 100 more pages to go and it still has not gotten interesting.

I've listened to music. A lot of music, and ofcourse, Euphoria-mhefuz. It's the most beautiful song and it's very sad too. If you listen to it when you are sad you just might commit suicide. Then i  read the newspaper. It's shit. Like always. Saw ocean series on my PC with one big pepsi and maggi noodles. It was nice (not only movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment