Thursday, December 31, 2009

last day...last day haha ! Welcome 2010 !

New Year's eve ,an another sad evening for me. Maybe you all have someone there to be with but here i m sitting alone. But it doesn't bother me now, theres always something to do on the internet (like coming here!). Needless to say, but i m not in the best of moods and decided to just stay home, watch movie and will go to bed early to try and get through the memories of this year with the least amount of tears as possible. But at the same time, it signifies something much bigger - a new year! new beginning, new hope, like a breath of fresh air! So, even though it is sad that I am not with my friends, at the same time it is a very happy time - I Thank GOD 2009 is ending, and I can't wait for 2010!

 2009 was a terrible year for me ....bye bye old, nasty 2009! see ya! soon this 31st Dec night will be over and a whole new year will be here. So enjoy and whatever you are doing, have a good one. And hey, I wouldn't feel odd being alone. I've found now that a lot of people just stay at home and have a quiet time, me being one of them. So cheer up! I think we are in the majority! I guess one positive point about it is that while everyone else wakes up on New Years morning (or afternoon) feeling like their eyes are bleeding and their tounge has been replaced by a large stinky sock, I feel just fine! :) ( Lol,i guess I'm getting old and boring).

No comments:

Post a Comment